Employee Education Portals
Staff Training Made Better
The ultimate employee training software, with Authica™, managers now have a sustainable way to provide consistent education to their teams, monitor the progress of individuals and groups, measure how much staff have learned, and hold them accountable.
An Employee Education Portal is a private, logged-in online environment where your staff can access multimedia training content. You can organize the learning materials in a “curriculum” format to guide staff through “courses”, or you can opt for a “blog style” format where users can explore content according to their personal learning goals.
Authica™’s gamification features (like points, quizzes, badges, and leaderboards) make learning rewarding and engaging. They have the dual benefit of producing measurable data so that managers and leaders can track the progress of their teams and/or individuals. On the manager’s dashboard, it’s easy to see which employees have completed the material and gain visibility into their level of understanding based on what they scored on quizzes and exams.
Use an Employee Education Portal to:
- Assess candidates and vet interviewees
- Train and develop employees
- Manage organization-wide change
- Evaluate staff performance accurately
- Reward, promote and discipline staff fairly and consistently
- Decrease onboarding time; new employees add value sooner
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in employees’ and teams’ knowledge
- Manage organizational-wide change and promote alignment – even across geographic barriers
- Enable succession planning and help workers learn the knowledge and skills to progress at their organizations1
- Provide a platform for your employees to share, collaborate and push each other to be better
- Develop and retain existing employees, therefore reducing the cost of recruitment2
- Decrease the cost of instruction time by up to 60%3
- Decrease overall training costs by up to 50%4
- Increase employees’ retention of materials
Why Gamification for Employee Training?
Today, approximately 77% of companies offer training online, and more than 50% of that e-training is gamified; it incorporates game-play elements (e.g. point scoring) to engage users and foster healthy competition in the workplace. Why the rapid increase in gamified training? It works.
Online training cuts the cost of instruction time and reduces total training costs by up to 50%. Implemented with the latest gamification strategies, gamified employee training software has the power to increase information retention rates by up to 60%. Gamification boosts motivation, learning scores, and overall productivity. Economical, efficient, and effective: a winning combination.
Every Employee Education Portal is built upon a customized gamification strategy that focuses on the unique goals of your organization, the stakeholders who can affect those goals, and the knowledge they need to achieve success.Try Gamified Learning
The Power of Gamified Employee Education
Companies who use eLearning tools and strategies have the potential to boost productivity by up to 50%.5
For every $1 that a company spends, it’s estimated they can receive $30 worth of productivity.6
Companies who offer eLearning generate about 26% more revenue per employee.9 Organizations that include gamification in their eLearning strategies see an 8.5% year-over-year change in annual revenue.10
They are 46% more likely to be the leader in their industry.11
The Employee Education Program designed and built by the All Roads team has helped bring my team of geographically disparate Sales Directors together through our custom-built online environment. The online portal allows every member of our team to access our most up-to-date resources, learn more about each other’s expertise and how to leverage it, and create a culture of collaboration. As a business owner, the gamification and dashboarding functionalities help me enforce accountability and identify top performers. I can recruit and onboard new Sales Directors more efficiently and effectively.
Gamified online training works.
Try it first-hand.
- 5,9 http://elearningindustry.com/top-10-e-learning-statistics-for-2014-you-need-to-know
- 10The Aberdeen Group, Gamification annualized metrics, http://elearningindustry.com/top-10-e-learning-statistics-for-2014-you-need-to-know