- This event has passed.
Scaling Smart: Strategic Growth Strategies to Outpace Your Competition
September 22, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM GMT
Kick off the day with a presentation from Grant Goodwin, President & CEO of All Roads Inc. In this 3 hour interactive workshop we will explore:
- Knowledge: The Greatest Asset You’re Under-Utilizing
- Knowledge Management Best Practices
- Deploying Knowledge to Grow and Scale Your Business
Attendees will leave with a full understanding of how to manage and deploy knowledge and why they need to in order to scale and differentiate their businesses effectively and definitively.
Next, Adam Harris, director of Fresh Mindset, takes the stage to discuss building an effective referral network. Let Adam put you through your networking paces, with this participatory and interactive one-hour session which will cover:
- What are the four rules?
- Do you know the five fears and the five benefits of referrals?
- Do you have the killer intro? Learn the formula and hone your opener
The day wraps up with Matt Garman, founder and CEO of Sales Plus Profit, advising on the health of your sales department. In this 3-hour interactive workshop, Matt will:
- Explain the four pillars of a healthy sales department
- Provide attendees with his proprietary assessment tool
- Provide a list of proactive actions to improve the health of sales functions
Grant Goodwin, President and CEO of All Roads Inc. is an accomplished entrepreneur and speaker. For the last four years, he has presented his knowledge management strategies around the world, and on the Vistage speaking circuit.
"Grant Goodwin was one of the very best, most thought-provoking presentations we have seen in quite some time. His amusing and casual style helps lighten the 'heavy' part of the information he shares." - Rick Harvey, TEC Chair