- This event has passed.
Operating & Measuring Knowledge in Motion Systems
September 1, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
You wouldn’t run a race without keeping track of your time, otherwise, you wouldn’t know how well you did, right? Well the same applies for your business initiatives. You must first learn how to integrate new systems & processes into your business and then measure the results to determine the efficacy of your efforts.
Knowledge is the lifeblood of your business. It dictates everything — from lead nurturing, to employee engagement, to customer satisfaction. You need to get the right knowledge to the right people to make things happen — but how will you know if your efforts are working?
Your first step is to join in on this webinar. You’ll learn how to:
- Integrate Knowledge in Motion systems into your business.
- Set program-specific objectives that align with the big-picture goals of your business
- Infuse knowledge management best practices across your organization
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to start measuring against goals
- Analyze your results so that you can continually improve upon them
Grant Goodwin, President and CEO of All Roads Inc. is an accomplished entrepreneur and speaker. For the last four years, he has presented his knowledge management strategies around the world, and on the Vistage speaking circuit.
"Grant Goodwin was one of the very best, most thought-provoking presentations we have seen in quite some time. His amusing and casual style helps lighten the 'heavy' part of the information he shares." - Rick Harvey, TEC Chair